LOCATION: Rosebank, Johannesburg
WHAT WE NEED
We are looking for an Office Coordinator to perform administrative and office support activities for multiple team members. We need you to make our day to day activities efficient so that we can focus on the complex activities. If you are passionate about projects and show us your skills in organising, implementing, measuring and improving this role will allow you to develop further.
|YOU MUST BE:||Organised, proactive, socially conscious|
|YOU MUST WANT TO:||Make the team more efficient, deliver exceptional work. Make a difference. Help us change the health care system. You must want to work in a start-up environment. We work hard, but have fun. If you don’t want to work hard, don’t apply. We are committed and passionate, are you?|
|YOU MUST BE ABLE TO:||Learn quickly, work fast, think big, deliver precisely, iterate, be lean, and prove yourself. Ideally you have been doing admin for years but need a change. You are comfortable with admin, self-sufficient, inquisitive, and energetic with an appetite to learn. You write well.|
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO:
Perform a variety of office and project administration duties including:
- Coordinates schedules and activities of the overall team
- Manages travel arrangements, including booking, check in, and changes
- Conduct desktop research
- Assist with preparation of documentation and project tools
- Word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations
- Fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors; respond to inquiries
- Manage the filing, storage and security of documents
- Place orders for supplies and services
- Maintain the day to day financial, accounting, administrative and personnel services
- Monthly reconciliation of the financial records
Qualifications and experience required:
- Undergraduate degree preferable.
- Postgraduate degree advantageous
- 3-5 years office and/or project coordination
- Extensive software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Internet research abilities
- Excellent written communication skills
WHAT TO DO NOW
Should you be interested in applying or know someone who meet these minimum requirements, don’t just send us your CV. Be sure that you interested in our passion and then help us understand why we need you to be part of our team.
- Investigate Integrated Clinical Consortia (ICC™) on www.pposerve.co.za Read about Accountable Care Organisations (ACO’s), PCMH, multidisciplinary teams and care coordination in Google. Do you want to help us change healthcare?
- Write us a paragraph about what you think about the South African private healthcare system. What is good, what should be changed?
- Write us a paragraph telling us why you’ll be a good Office Coordinator
- Also send us your detailed CV
|CONTACT US||START DATE||SALARY|
|Info@pposerve.co.za||1 June 2016||Market related|