“No one in the healthcare industry is seeing the big picture. We’re bringing the puzzle pieces together – patient centered services, population medicine, integrated care and a value contract between providers and medical schemes.””
Healthcare systems should be led by Clinicians!
The South African healthcare system is in need of a change. Competition in a fee for service (FFS) industry pits isolated individual clinicians against each other and leads to fragmented care with gaps and waste. The result is high medical costs – unaffordable for many in need.
From years of experience working on the funder side, we know that scheme driven management doesn’t work. International research has shown us that there is a different way. A solution that puts you, the clinician in control:
Integrated Clinical Consortia™ (ICC™) are integrated multidisciplinary, accountable teams who practice quality medicine with collaborative colleagues and good support.
This creative healthcare solution is supported by innovative medical scheme funding. In addition to supporting tools provided to you, this structure will:
- Restore of your clinical autonomy and proper role in the medical team
- Enable generous rewards, linked to your experience and role with significant upside group reward for quality outcomes
- Give you a commercial investment, as the ICC™ is a commercial entity with commoditized shares
- Make interacting with your 21st century online patients seamless and useful to you and your patients.
- Create a powerful local voice for the community it serves. Shifting clinical control back to the clinicians
Are you ready to change the way you practice medicine? Get together with your colleagues and contact us to find out how.
Read our latest news
At PPO Serve we believe the shift from service based to value based health care is inevitable because it is the answer the question of achieving the Triple Aim – improving the patient experience of care (including quality and satisfaction); improving the health of...read more