LOCATION: Rosebank, Johannesburg
WHAT WE NEED
We are looking for a Clinical Coordinator to support the Clinical Executive in the development of the Integrated Clinical Consortia and operational toolkit. Additionally the Clinical Coordinator will assist in the management and operational roll out of projects that are transforming the private healthcare system.
|YOU MUST BE:||Proactive, organised, diligent, and socially conscious|
|YOU MUST WANT TO:||Be inquisitive, ask questions, think broadly, and challenge your team mates. Make a difference. Help us to change the health care system using your clinical knowledge, data and understanding of best practice. You must want to work in a start-up environment. We work hard, but have fun. If you don’t want to work hard, don’t apply. We are committed and passionate, are you?|
|YOU MUST BE ABLE TO:||Learn quickly, work fast, think big, deliver precisely, iterate, be lean, and prove yourself. Your clinical knowledge must be sound. In addition, you should have a broad range of skills, work hard and smart. You can find answers fast and enjoy the process of building something new. You must be comfortable with Word, Excel and especially PowerPoint.|
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO:
- Make things happen!
- Understanding clinical process and engage with clinical data in an effort to understand the issues and possible solutions health system related issues
- Build teams in the healthcare industry
- Stakeholder engagement
- Establish, coordinate and maintain relationships with valuable internal and external stakeholders, including, but not limited to, clinicians, society leaders and operational managers for the flawless execution of projects
- Communicate effectively with team and external stakeholders – providing a clear vision of what determines success
- Project Management
- Track and report on progress and compliance of current projects with regards to operational standards and service level agreements
- Deploy training and change management in the projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Arbitrate and resolve conflict and interface with problems in the projects
- Clinical toolkit development
- Provide clinical input into broad range of clinical toolkit developmental work
Qualifications and experience required
- Healthcare related degree essential (Medical Doctor, Pharmacist preferential)
- Postgraduate a definite advantage
- 2-5 years experience in the Healthcare environment
WHAT TO DO NOW
Should you be interested in applying or know someone who meet these minimum requirements, don’t just send us your CV. Be sure that you interested in our passion and then help us understand why we need you to be part of our team.
- Investigate Integrated Clinical Consortia (ICC™) on www.pposerve.co.za Read about Accountable Care Organisations (ACO’s), PCMH, multidisciplinary teams and care coordination in Google. Do you want to help us change healthcare?
- Write us a paragraph about what you think about the South African private healthcare system. What is good, what should be changed?
- Write us a paragraph telling us why you’ll be a good Clinical Coordinator
- Also send us your detailed CV
1 June 2016