LOCATION: Rosebank, Johannesburg
WHAT WE NEED
We are looking for a Data Analyst to support the business through the application of data science within the context of healthcare. We are focused on using data in the pursuit of creating transformed health care systems that benefits patients.
|YOU MUST BE:||Organised, diligent, process orientated, proactive and socially conscious|
|YOU MUST WANT TO:||Add value to the team by delivering exceptional work. Be inquisitive, ask questions, THINK and challenge your team mates. Make a difference. Help us to change the health care system. You must want to work in a start-up environment. We work hard, but have fun. If you don’t want to work hard, don’t apply. We are committed and passionate, are you?|
|YOU MUST BE ABLE TO:||Learn quickly, work fast, think big, deliver precisely, iterate, be lean, and prove yourself. Ideally you dream about data all the time, and think about how data can be used as a catalyst for real change. Be completely comfortable with MSOffice and data extract tools. You can take raw data, add context to it and draw conclusions from it, and aid us in driving of the vision of making health care more affordable to all South Africans.|
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO:
- Design and conduct analyses that identify opportunities to improve health care quality and reduce costs, support clinical transformation activities, and rapidly evaluate the effectiveness of interventions.
- Produce high quality, action-oriented analytic outputs
Contribute to the development of analytic strategy and infrastructure in a new, rapidly growing company
- Financial modelling
- Performance monitoring at provider, facility and consortia level
- Adhoc analysis and investigations
Qualifications and experience required
- Tertiary Qualification
- Bachelor of Science degree (Statistics, Applied Mathematics)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Science)
- Postgraduate a definite advantage
- 1-2 years Analytical work experience in the financial services industry desirable
- Exposure to working with MS SQL (Advantageous)
WHAT TO DO NOW
Should you be interested in applying or know someone who meet these minimum requirements, don’t just send us your CV. Be sure that you interested in our passion and then help us understand why we need you to be part of our team.
- Investigate Integrated Clinical Consortia (ICC™) on www.pposerve.co.za Read about Accountable Care Organisations (ACO’s), PCMH, multidisciplinary teams and care coordination in Google. Do you want to help us change healthcare?
- Write us a paragraph about what you think about the South African private healthcare system. What is good, what should be changed?
- Write us a paragraph telling us why you’ll be a good Data Analyst
- Also send us your detailed CV
|1 June 2016||