WHO IS PPO SERVE
Who we are
PPO Serve or Professional Provider Organisation Services is a shared services hub for clinicians with a vision to create transformed, commercial healthcare systems that compete on the right basis to make healthcare more affordable for the South African population.
What we do
We support clinicians in creating, implementing and managing Integrated Clinical Consortia™. We do this through a complete support infrastructure including a tailor-made toolkit and Intelligent Care System.
Why are we doing it
Building Integrated Clinical Consortia™ is the means to stop fragmented care in the South African Healthcare system. These teams look after the care of entire communities transforming the private healthcare system into one that can treat more people at a lower cost.
WHAT WE NEED
PPO Serve is looking for a Network Manager to manage our new General Practitioner (GP) Network. The Network Manager will be responsible for co-ordinating the operations of a new GP Network in the City of Johannesburg (CoJ) and Sedibeng delivering HIV/AIDS management services to non-insured patients, in partnership with the State.
YOU MUST BE: Organised, proactive, assertive, able to work under pressure and able to work as part of a team. Good social skills to interact and work closely with healthcare practitioners at all levels.
YOU MUST WANT TO: Implement a new project and do so in a team environment. Share our passion for delivering exceptional service in pursuit of team-based care that is affordable to a larger number of South Africans. You should cherish/relish the challenges and opportunities presented by being at the cutting edge of supply-side change management. You need to enjoy relationship building and must be willing to travel extensively within the Gauteng Province.
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO: Prioritise work and learn quickly. You must have an interest and working knowledge of the relevant regulatory, ethical and risk management principles guiding Healthcare in South Africa and be able to apply that knowledge on the ground as you manage the GP Network.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO:
- Support the CoJ and Sedibeng District in reaching its 95-95-95 targets and achieving AIDS epidemic control by adding to the State’s capacity through the GP programme. This should be through increased access to underserved HIV positive people who are not attending state clinics for treatment.
- Establish a GP network, inclusive of community pharmacies, within CoJ, to expand access to HIV management services in the District, with the aim of wider roll out in next phases of the project. This includes:
- Create additional HIV Testing and Screening (HTS) and Anti-Retroviral Treatment (ART) initiation capacity in private GP practices.
- Implementation of processes at the GP practice to access State funded pharmaceuticals, commodities and laboratory services.
- Ensure use of a patient management IT system to manage adherence to Standard Treatment Guidelines and governance requirements.
- Ensure adherence to all structural, clinical, operational and governance processes by GP’s according to our Service Level Agreements.
- Implement a continuous quality improvement structure to monitor standards and develop innovative approaches that can improve the overall programme delivery.
- Establish good relationships and work in coordination with the District, National DoH, PPO Serve and other stakeholders.
- Provide training and support to all staff within the GP practice to ensure adherence to the programme rules, processes and operational requirements, this includes training the practices on the patient management IT system.
Qualifications and experience required
- A Degree and/or a Diploma or related qualification in the medical field is essential. A business management or project management qualification will be an added advantage.
- Healthcare knowledge and experience is essential. Previous experience working closely with doctors and clinicians will be an added advantage.
- Competency in the following skills:
- Language: Fluent English. The ability to speak any other South African language, will be an added advantage.
- Computer skills: Proficient user of MS Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
- Own transport and valid code 8 driver’s licence.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW…
Should you be interested in applying or know someone who meets these minimum requirements, don’t just send us your CV. Be sure that you are interested in our passion and then help us understand why we need you to be part of our team.
- Do you want to help us change healthcare? Investigate PPO Serve on www.pposerve.co.za.
- Write us a paragraph about what you think are the most important issues in providing universal primary healthcare access to all South Africans?
- Write us a paragraph telling us why you will be a good Network Manager for our type of business.
- Write us a paragraph telling us of your greatest achievement (outside of work). What was it and why do you consider it your greatest achievement?
- Also send us your detailed CV.
CONTACT US: Info@pposerve.co.za. START: As Soon As Possible. SALARY: Market related rates